Monday, July 16, 2012

Fun times

Kind of out of order but had to post these few pictures!
The night before Josh and I headed to the hospital we had but the kids to bed in grandma's room. Josh, my mom, and I were down stairs and we could hear these two being silly and laughing. We just ignored them and knew they would eventually fall asleep. When I headed upstairs to go to bed I went to check on the kids. I walked into the room and saw no one. I was a little worried, but mostly  confused. I went and looked in their room and they were not in there. I was very confused. I walked down the hall to my room and this is what I saw...

They were both sound asleep in our bed! It was the cutest thing ever. I had to show my mom and Josh right away. We had told them before they went to bed that while mom and dad were at the hospital that they could sleep in our bed if they wanted to. I guess they couldn't wait for us to be gone and had to sleep in there that night!
Grandma had bought them some cute little books that they could paint. They of course loved them!

Scarlett wanted grandma to paint in her book.

The day after Mckinley was born my mom came and stayed at the hospital with me and Josh and the kids went and played for a few hours. 
The kids choose to go bowling. They loved it!
Josh had to convince they worker that he needed a ramp for the kids. The worker tried to tell him they were only for people in wheel chairs. Finally the guy decided to let him use one!
Payton loved celebrating his successes!
They each took turns and watched for their ball to come back to them.
Scarlett totally figured it out and loved it.
I love all Payton's shots that show his excitement. 
Even Scarlett celebrated her victories!
Super proud of herself.
Nice form Payton!
Very proud of himself.
Payton got a 75, Scarlett got a 59, and Josh got a 103 I believe. The kids loved every minute of bowling. They were very excited to have special time with their dad. I of course was sad that I couldn't be there to watch them, but I am glad Josh was able to take a few pictures. 

No comments: