Ok so back in October I made a few crafts!
These two were made for Halloween obviously and I love them. They were so easy!
I am sure most people think nothing of these blocks, but they bring back a childhood memory that I love and cherish. We had a set (it was a lot better than this one) that my Aunt Shanna had made for my mom many years ago. We used to love playing with them and getting them set up each Christmas. I had some felt nativity pieces so I decided I would make my own.
A cute, fun picture idea I had gotten from pinterest!
My good friend Candace and I had a Saturday of making our own fall wreaths. We found the idea on pinterest of course. She and her family came for a Saturday. The kids played, the men watched football, and we crafted. We had a great time!





No comments:
Post a Comment